Using a compound pharmacy like Acacia for weight loss offers several advantages, particularly if you need tailored solutions. Customized doses or strengths and targeted formulations are designed to fit your needs based on consultation with your provider. This personalization allows for the consideration of factors such as your metabolism, allergies, and other health conditions. Maybe you just want to avoid needles!
Acacia Apothecary can formulate various forms such as capsules, sublingual troches or drops, lollipops, and topical creams. This flexibility in dosage delivery can help you choose a method that aligns with your preference, individual needs, and lifestyle. We can even make combinations of medications to target different mechanisms in the body to give a multifaceted approach.
Here are the ways the medications may be able to help with your weight loss.
- Appetite Suppressants: may help control your cravings, making it easier to stick to a calorie-restricted diet.
- Increase insulin production: can regulate appetite and slow down stomach emptying.
- Hormone Balancing Medications: hormonal imbalances may be hindering your weight loss; a compound pharmacy can prepare hormone replacement therapies customized to your specific needs.
A few examples of compounded weight loss medications available at Acacia Apothecary:
- Semaglutide (Sublingual Form)
- Phentermine (Capsules/ Lollipops)
- Low Dose Naltrexone
- Hormone Replacement Therapy
We also offer supplements in our lobby and our pharmacists can provide guidance and support during your weight loss journey.
Many people think these options are going to be expensive, but it probably isn’t as bad as you think.
Compounded weight loss medications offer a tailored and personalized approach to address the complexities of weight management. Always consult with healthcare professionals to determine the most suitable and effective approach for your individual needs. If you are interested in learning more about our compounded medications and weight loss supplements, please give us a call.